Guest Testimonials1. "Good day, Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed my stay for the past two weekends and thought you may want to put it on your website. It was very refreshing to stay at a motel where the owners work, you don't see that much anymore. You were all very invested in your guests and took a lot of time out of your day to help orient me around the town and to different activities. I am pretty cheap but after calling around to almost every hotel in Conway and North Conway, you had the best rates, especially with your specials you were running. The rooms were extremely clean and had everything we needed for our home away from home. You had the best hospitality I have ever experienced at a motel or hotel before.
Thanks again, Kerry from Alabama."
2. "Cleanest rooms I've seen"
3. "Closest motel to the village....nice short walk"
4. "Very friendly...nice family run motel"
5. "Just a little note to say thanks for the great week end. Everyone had a great time, and they all asked if we could do this again next year. Everyone loved the motel, rooms nice and clean, the pool and your attention to our needs and questions. Hope to see ya next year.
Thanks again, Marc and Marie"
6. "Very friendly people. Very clean room. We will stay again!"
7. "Michelle, Jerry, Earl, Barbara & Girls: Thank you so much for all your kindness and hospitality! We were very spoiled by you all. Until next year! Sue & Errold"
8. "Much nicer than I expected. Very comfortable and big."
9. "Jerry & Michelle, You are excellent hosts! Thank you Jim, Dawn, Rose"
10. Printed in the Mt Washington Chamber Chats:
"Dear Mt Washington Valley of Commerce and Visitors of the Valley, We think everyone should know what a great experience we had at the Colonial Motel. While visiting from Massachusetts, our seven year old son had to have emergency surgery. We didn’t plan on being here for nine nights. Our two year old boy was doing very well at the resort we were at, but thank goodness we found the Colonial Motel. It became our home away from home. The owners are very kind. We love this place. And we actually miss it. There are probably 500 choices of places to stay, but the Colonial is SO comfortable. Cleaning a two year old in a strange bathtub was a concern, but it was not an issue here. I have never stayed at any place that takes pring in their cleanliness as this family does. So if you need a place to stay, and you want to feel like you’re at home while vacationing, stay at the Colonial.
The Sardelli Family"
11. "Hello, We just wanted to let you know what a nice, pleasant relaxing weekend we had at your place. We were first time visitors and will definitely return again if not this fall, next spring or summer. My husband really enjoyed his hike that you went all out to find the trail then printed a map for him. Our room was very nice and extremely clean as all of your property was. It is close to the village which we walked to each night to walk off our dinners. Take care, Denise and Kevin LaCasse of Cumberland, R.I."
12. "The Colonial Motel was the overall best lodging experience that I have had in the North Conway area in my eight years of skiing Cranmore and Bretton Woods, and at just about the lowest rate too. On top of the cleanly and well maintained rooms, we found the location excellent and in walking distance of nearly every point of interest in town. I visited with my girlfriend, and we were both very impressed with the kindness and warmth of our hosts. From their willingness to go out of their way to help us whenever we needed anything, to the cookies that they put out for us, the Colonial Motel just has a great feeling that can only come from a family that really cares about their customers. I highly recommend it, and will certainly be staying again the next time I am in town. -Zach"
Specials & Packages
- Take Advantage of Us
- Santa's Holiday Express
- Cranmore Mt. Ski Packages
- Attitash & Wildcat Ski Package
- Black Mt. Ski Packages
- Jackson Ski Touring Packages
- Romance & Relaxation
- Story Land
- Day Out With Thomas
- Bike Week
- Cranmore Mt. Adventure Park
- Attitash Mountain Resort - Summer
- Wildcat Mt. - Summer
- Motorcycle Backroad Adventure
- 4Th of July Special
- Horseback Riding Adventure
- Cycle the Valley
- Golf - Midweek Spring & Fall
- Fryeburg Fair
- The Area