Polar Express 2014
A magical Journey to the North Pole! The Polar Express Event of New England® offers this truly unique adventure as a four dimensional interactive experience that only happens here in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. We are the original Polar Express Event that includes a wonderful train ride, a sea of elves, and of course, Santa himself!
With exclusive treats and gifts, your two-hour holiday journey will include a wonderful walk to the North Pole Theater, where the little boy in Chris Van Allsburg’s story has grown old, and will read the Polar Express book to explain his journey when he was young. This journey will make true believers out of all ages, reminding us that gift of giving is truly the best gift of all.
- Polar Express Tickets for the family in coach seating. Tickets to the afternoon
- and evening shows are available.
- Two nights lodging in a standard room (2 queen beds) or in a family suite.
- Polar Express Glass Ornament.
- Free coffee, hot chocolate and tea in the morning.
- Discount coupons for up to 10% off breakfast at several local restaurants.
- Chocolate chip cookies each afternoon.
- An outdoor fire Saturday evening to cook marshmallows and S’mores.
- A box of locally handmade chocolates for the family to enjoy.
Call for pricing and availability - Package for a family of four starts at $525.37
- Packages are all inclusive.
- No other discounts are applicable.
- A three week cancellation policy applies.